Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Upcoming cons - Dragon Con and AnimeFest 2013

Dragon Con is this weekend in Atlanta, Georgia - Aug 30-Sept 2. As usual my art will be for sale in the Art Show. I made this handy map to help you find it. The Art Show is located in the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Grand Hall WEST on the Exhibition level.

Limited Edition prints and original paintings will be for silent auction on my Gallery Panels right past the cashier. PRINT SHOP is located behind the cashier and is where multiples of some of my prints are available. You may purchase Print Shop items right away and don't need to bid.

Several new prints from Fantasy Fashion Art Studio which have not been shown online yet will be available.

2013dragonconmap.jpg

Anime Fest - Aug 30-Sept 2 in Dallas Texas. My art will be available to bid on in the Art Show.

No comments: