Thursday, November 11, 2010

Announcing 3 new products

I'm excited to announce three new licensed products featuring my art!

blog_bags.jpg

• Using custom fabric, Haut Totes has designed make-up, cel phone and tote bags from 6 of my paintings. All of the bags available with my art can be seen here. Cel phone/gadget bags feature a clip to attach to a purse, strap or belt, and make up bags are backed with a strong mesh.

This week all of the cosmetics/coin purses are on sale for $9.99!

blog_stamps.jpg

Sweet Pea Stamps is now offering my first set of rubber stamps. A set of 4 fairies, or 4 individual stamps is available. All stamps come unmounted so they can be mounted on clear or wooden blocks temporarily (to save space) or permanently according to preference. More designs will be in the works soon!

blog_memos.jpg

Masterpiece Memos has created a series of magnetic dry erase memo boards featuring my Birthstones collection. They are each 4x6, acrylic covered, magnetic on back, and come with a black dry-erase marker. Birthstone memos boards are also available in their etsy shop.

No comments: